About Deb Hefflefinger Photography
Photography is my passion! I look at life through my camera lens, and I'm rarely without my camera. I love the challenge of taking a beautiful scenery shot, and making it more interesting to the viewer. I love working with people of all ages, and love capturing their unique personalities through photos. I also enjoy animals, and taking pictures of them is always a fun experience!
Although I tend to take a conservative approach in my photography, I am open to new suggestions, ideas and poses.
From reunions to senior pictures, weddings to candids, sporting events to landscapes - there is not much I won't photograph. Just ask! Life itself warrants taking photos. I would welcome the opportunity to photograph your next event.
* My going rate for all portrait photography is $50/hour. This includes weddings, seniors, families, children, pets.
* I am a natural light, on location photographer; Photos are done outside, whenever possible.
* Any number of clothing changes are welcome.
* Solid colors are best for portraits.
* Any questions, please do not hesitate to ask.